Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Solange-Iconic

Solange is definitely one of my fashion icons....her style has evolved tremendously over the years.  She doesn't wear what everyone else is wearing. & if she does, you wouldn't be able to tell that she is. She rocks high & low very well.  Her hair is natural, & she rocks big wigs and long braids (which I love). Overall she has stepped out from under her sisters shadow and inspired so many of us...here are some of my fav looks from this fashionista...




I plan on recreating this look (stumpy short legs & all)

loving the lip color





(all images are from google.com)

 hope you guys enjoyed mis Sol-angel..thanks for reading

3 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing! i can see why you like Sol-angel so much!

    www.popswatch.biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blog darling! keep it up! btw,i'm following u now via GFC,hope u can check out my blog and return the favor if u like.

    Mitch,xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's grown on me -- it's nice to see her trying to do something different. And she can definitely rock the bright lipsticks!

    ReplyDelete